"I just don’t know what went wrong."
Vegeta blushing and freaking out makes me so happy! From @nagigola.
Mmm. Blonde Launch. Unlike Akira, I didn’t forget. Ayla’s spirit dwells within thee.
Videls closet bisexuality leaking through.
if you think you have a powerful fandom just remember that touhou fans made their own professional quality anime
Just remember that touhou fans made their own full-length Castlevania parody game with a full soundtrack, fantastic character art and professional voice actors. Twice.
Superwholock can argue all it wants
Touhou is the most powerful fandom
WTF is superwholock?
Do you remember how things were before video games died?
Dino Crisis 1 was great, but Dino Crisis 2 was a masterpiece. It still shocks me a bit that they managed to make such a smooth, fast, responsive shooter for the PSX. Fucking beautiful.
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Oh my god it has those banner photoshop graphics we all spent at least a week thinking were really cool and a sign of a quality fic
Reblogging again because her ff.net profile still exists, though it doesn’t have anything on it.
Yup. Was just talking to my roomie about this yesterday. Honestly? I -like- the fact that this can happen. I hate the work and the film, sure. But think about it: Fan fiction can get greenlit into a film. That happened.
Sure, it happened to something pretty bad. But that means it can happen again. I like that thought.
this would literally ruin people’s lives
This is how banking firms do salaries.
So Tumblr is a coffee house?